View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsquotl
In my view there is no difference between Spiritual energy or experience and Reiki energy or experience. [...] I choose to believe that it was meant as spiritual energy of spiritual chi as opposed to other forms of chi prevalent in Chinese medicine.
ALL of the 'healing' sessions I have witnessed (all in USA) were the sending of chi energy to the person to be healed with the intention that chi is good for the body and ought to heal whatever miladies exist. This is also confirmed by several Reiki masters including my father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsquotl
I won't go inot that as it is another discussion. However when you wish somebody well. Pray for them or send them a little light or Reiki. It's just that. No Reiki practitioner heals another. We allow healing to take place.

If done correctly in my view there is no desire for the other to heal, only to allow life to commence peacefully and harmoniously.

If you were energetically attacked that was not Reiki even though the attacker may have used that word.
I don't know what else to call "send them a little light or Reiki" without permission.

If I send you some unwanted water (towards your body) because it's good for your body's health, what would you call it?