View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wait, you don't know what this means, then you write this?
And you think anyone here understands this? Who are your people, what is a Rah nam?
Then 2 non-sentences: 1. If you understand ....and 2. Incarnating from....that make no sense at all.

(A means sentence - a subject, a verb, an object.)
Thank you for the lesson in English, I believe I need this. Never made it past 8th grade in German, let alone in English.
Usually, if I believe in something, I state, what I believe in, the existence, perhaps. But then, there can be no doubt in their existence, or can there?
They might not be what most envision, but then, most of creation is not what humans envision. This is all part of the human experience, I would say.
In regard to Rah nam, this is my name outside of incarnation. If you understand incarnating from a higher density, then you might know, only a minute part of your energy goes into the set-up that incarnates. It is like, creating an extension of yourself into the denser areas of creation, in order to incarnate. This description is somewhat simplistic, but it has to do.
As an incarnate it is often difficult to fully identify with your true self.
Still, I am Rah nam, in the same time as Rah nam is this personality. Even so there is only I minute amount of energy of the entity called Rah nam in this body. But as we say, as above, so below. All aspects of the entity Rah nam would be present within this personality that is me.