View Single Post
Old 14-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Ah! Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. I remember the time it was my birthday and I received a message from Mary, she told me about the nature of my spirit and what I needed to do. She later guided me to become a Christian. Before, I thought I was Christian, I mean, I attended the churches and all that. But Mary guided me through the legitimate process of becoming a born again. Approximately a year later, I received my first transmission of power, and the Holy Spirit used me to heal the sick, perform exorcisms and other things. But Ishtar came and masqueraded as Mary and a battle began, boy that battle lasted! Its important that one is able to discern spirits so as to know who is who and what not.

Mary is usually the Saint that makes Christianity more palatable and comfortable for those that find it challenging to become one, and also helps correct one's Christian path in any case they are treading it wrongly. She also helps to establish a firm relationship with Jesus Christ and intercedes very effectively.