View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 03:16 AM
Master

Hi,

I find it interesting that hEARt includes the word "ear" within it. Both the heart and the ears have a word (part of our anatomy) called "auricles", in regards to the heart, auricle is another word for chamber and auricle is part of the earlobe.
It gives me some meaning to "listen to your heart". I'd also be asking your own heart how you can help :-) answers may come as feelings.

I'm trying to listen more deeply to my heart for answers on how to be more receptive to love. I know that stretching my back (shoulder blades) during pilates feels amazing. The back chakra is important as others have mentioned.

Also, my heart instructs me to help my mind focus on many small things each day which make me smile. My desire is to train my mind over time to continuously notice when I am feeling love and for my heart to take the time it needs to appreciate and grow the feeling. This is a big step for me for a person who has already overcome alot of heartache and trauma, to begin to open up again to trust my own self, others and my place in the world.

So I take some time to reflect on my journey and to feel proud of how far I have come.