View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Master
Well I'm coming back as a man a few of us absolutely family if not that I'll come back as a tomcat
But if I do come back as a man I'll be a gentleman my dad was on this every time Life
Because I am sick of feeling lady and like that I'm branded like something you still have your shoe and getting Val and evolved into look at the only want I'm beautiful and kind and loving is funeral directors but men think I'm vile
But I am definitely coming back as a man and I'll be respectable I've not a man I'll come back as a tomcat how to teach a cat as respect as well I will try shake at outfit the she cats as respect as well brought up light on this life respectable kind loving and thoughtful I just don't like being put down and put it especially when I do good things
But I'm definitely coming back as a man but I will not be a nasty piece of work I've had done to me of a tomcat buy orchid Jason because I can't but the sweet cat like my account now I've got Alex who's a bit of a fruit cake but I love him to bits my brother's cat bunny he is a fruit cake I'm not normal either I wouldn't be surprised if bunny is my cat father
But I'm definitely coming back as a man ever human form form or cast form or a cat from

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔