View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 03:58 AM
Master
Why is life always like a meaningless duality trade?

Why is life always like a duality trade. I trade the sailing of wind in return for violent waters. This is the essence of life and its duality that I cannot transcend. For every good thing I receive in the front door, another bad thing comes through the back door.

What is the point of all this, knowing all good will always be cancelled out by a new bad thing that comes with it? Even those things that come with no bad thing, over time, are replaced by bad things that come with no good thing.

What is the souls intention for choosing a life or existence of absolute duality? It makes me believe that the soul doesn't actually exist. This kind of absoluteness of duality makes me lose faith in all good things. Even in bad things. It all becomes fake. Self cancelling. Meaningless. Pointless. Illusionary.

How come no one is bothered by this? Is it just absolute denial. Or are all humans but a projection of my own consciousness. A mere play of light, with no real essence?

Everyone is aware of this duality from birth and yet no one is bothered by it. As if it is normal.

Why should we even eat? Knowing duality, the good consequencss of eating food must then also come with bad consequences. And the bad consequences of starving to death, must then also come with good consequences. It all feels so fake. And meaningless. Like an eternal illusion. Of self cancelling nature in endless of varieties.

Where is the one thing that has no opposite? How many religions have been seeking it? For how long? And when will we ever find it? If not just a good thing that lasts, followed by a bad thing that lasts. How can you even trust existence anymore, knowing the absoluteness of duality.

It is an absolute torment to know the truth and be absolutely powerless to do anything about it. Knowing the truth that there can never be found a real absolute consistent truth/identity that has no opposition to it.