View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaladdict99
I'm an autistic woman and am spiritual in many ways.

Yes because I've I've had little all my life I have had spiritual as a kid and as a kid but they did not understand what was going on me I just thought I was a waste of space and loser not autistic person is kind and very emotional intelligent kids I've got but they think I'm stupid and backward I'm not I've seen and heard of it since the day I was gonna say
My neighbour has a form of autism 2 but it took a long time ago but it's diagnoses to go through
But now paper is understanding better than he used to isolated social services telling me I can't have people like me and my friends and Happiness my own I am stupid because I am connected I am connected to spirit I always have been and always will be
Tell the day I die I know I would I would have made a good mother because I am very Gifted and caring and for him I would never ever have a time I would never ever have a time of human being them days so I could like me down should be loved in an Institute and I don't agree with them because I I'm very Gifted yes I've got Autism not as bad as some
But I know I put my foot in here a few times I will apologise for but because it's a few of them the lads if the funeral home or love me for who I am and let me help as a good thing
But you've got Autism to understand orgasm as 80 and switch you've got to have autism and you're somebody originally it is what it is connected to spirit

I know I have to have a road name but I can't help I know I work sometimes I know my body looks something and I can't help it but my brother looks sometimes and as some form of autism and I think I might and my sister might have a bit too
Put us a kid's is connected to split he is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔