View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 08:32 AM
angelicious

Thanks for the well wishes Peteyzen, I'm adding you to my 'buddy' list so we can keep in touch regarding this topic.

I've had a good deal of so called 'down turns' & moments where people say "how the hell did you manage to get through that?" It's simple, I accept, learn from, and let it go with love.

Past down turns, they've already played out. Been, gone, past tense. And moments when I ponder on past gut kickers, I do it with genuine compassion, love, understanding and total joy because I think..WOW!!! Look at me NOW! After all that I've been through, I'm even more magnificent (.....just like you Peteyzen).

And you'll never catch me being on guard for down turns in the future. Down turns in life haven't happened and may never, ever happen. They only occur in the minds of the wary. It's okay Peteyzen, life is a gentle walk in the park.

It's all about trust, my friend, faith in the here and now and I now trust what life brings for it's always for my highest good (affirmations everywhere, smiles). Now is the only moment that is real and happening.

I value your input and guidance and now know that you are a truly caring being, thank you, lets talk again soon or keep in touch through our journeys.

Last edited by angelicious : 11-02-2007 at 08:52 AM.