View Single Post
Old 28-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Master
I've hardly been on Facebook over the last few days, had some time off with family - but last night I seen a post on GB News with a photo of Jesus that wasn't correct, his skin was too white and hair too long and light...

And amongst the doubters and some laughing comments there was some nice replies.

So I messaged there saying I was shown a vision of Jesus in my church in 2016 and then seen Jesus again in my mind one night, as in approval in 2019 after writing on here, and a link to here on SF's page 2 - so this was late on last night, there's me thinking, I hope i've written that right to the masses reading, and adrenaline was kicking in, there's me hoping I could sleep ok, and I did.

Then early in the night I was in a lovely dream, can't remember it now, but it was nice - then I immediately heard a gentle roar roar for about 15 seconds, as in 'The Lions Roar' - there's approval from God in the highest level.

That's 2 big groups now as I added another to a spiritual group today, and there'll be more posts I'll be putting this link on in the next few days - so it should get busy this thread...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...