View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 06:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
So, how one wants to perceive oneself and to unite with Truth/Ocean? As a Wave with all other Waves and live ignorantly? or As a Water "As Above, So Below"?

In my experience it is not a question of either being the Ocean or a wave. I feel that I am both the ocean and the wave at the same time. These are not mutually exclusive. One is not less of being the Ocean because one is also a separate wave. I feel that I am totally ocean as well as being totally wave.

This is a divine paradox. It is what this thread is all about. How can we be separate and One at the same time? I feel that we are separate and One simultaneously. There may be more for me to learn here. I have only had a glimpse of the oneness. Maybe I am yet to fully realise the oneness.

I do not feel that there is a final realisation, that there is an ultimate and absolute state of enlightenment. I feel that we live in a universe where there is always something new to be learnt.

For me there is a holy Spirit guiding this process. Through this spirit the ocean and wave can be reconciled happily.