Thread: Creative help
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 08:24 PM
Master

I myself have done some 60 drawings, just pencil drawings, few attempts to use colors and then stopped. Months have passed and I have not drawn a single thing anymore.

Do you know something? I had 0 talent at drawing, completely out of touch with drawing, I tried many times, horrible, I could not even draw an eye, so you know what I did? I meditated deeply for a while, resting in awareness, day by day, and there I asked for this ability, and then I started seeing patterns and shapes and how shapes form, in our day to day life, as if my artistic ability was growing, no drawing until now, no practice. This kept for a while, remember, no drawing, no practice, just mentally seeing and seeing the magic behind our world, one night I decided to give it a try, and my first work, so so, then gave it another try, so so, and gave it one more try, I did not give up that night, and then I drew Son Goku, remember, no practice, no talent and I drew an image of Son Goku, a random image, did not care about the complexity, his whole body. I was exploding of happiness... Then the story goes on and I continued to draw, more and more, portraits, from imagination, from what I was seeing in my mind, more complex, even some realistic drawings. Just pencil.

Incredible? No talent, no practice, no training, no teacher, just the knowing that all comes from within, the awareness that all comes from within.

It's there, within, everything comes from within, you just have to ask for it once again, not as if you have to be given it once again, you already have it, you are it, I know, words but logically speaking, we are a fountain of unlimited potential.

In your meditations, ask for creativity and ask it from within yourself, not from some external force, knowing that all comes from there.