View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Master

Hi.. I had a poignant moment several years ago meditating in order to seek my guardian angel and their name. The "gold" was visible as I focused and breathed it into my being , visualising it all around me. The "moment " was very surreal. I saw golden rays from the heaven open to reveal an angel . I asked the angel what he/ she was called ? I said "please tell me your name ?"
But just then the moment was disturbed by a car speeding up the road outside my window. And I was cross and kept saying things in my mind like "curse that CAR ... D**n that CAR ...."
So I started again .... And suddenly , all I could hear was an operatic song being sung. But it was being sung in a foreign language , spanish . I cannot speak Spanish, and yet I understood every word, and most bizarrely I could sing along with it as though Spanish was my mother tongue .
It was very like a a group I admired at the time ... I'll divo .
Only after when I thought about it all did I realise that the speeding car was being drawn to my attention to remember the "CAR " bit.... And to expand further , the song was sent so that I would look a bit deeper into the group members of il divo to discover that one of them was called Carlos .
I can only assume from all of that , that my angel was trying to tell me the name Carlos in answer to my question.

Then again I might just be deluded !!!!
However ... Since then , Carlos from the group sadly died aged only 53 from covid. I was so very sad....