View Single Post
Old 31-10-2022, 03:23 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
In my own parent/child relationship, my child seems to be influenced by my courage and entrepreneurial spirit.
RedEmbers, thanks for your post. I had just found out that my own mother is a 22. I could not believe it at first.

On reflection, and having looked into it a bit, it makes some kind of sense.

She set up 3 businesses in her life, unusual considering she came from a housewife background and no other women in the family
had ever set up a business etc, nor any of her peers. She was able somehow to find inspiration and courage to do this.

In the rest of her life though she was not a really happy or confident person (I think she went through some kind of trauma
though this was never mentioned, I just recognise the symptoms because I went through similar).

Her personality is determined and dominant, matriarchal.

There is the good side. I admire the entrepreneurial thing, and the 4 energy of just getting things done and consistently.
She is creative and good with hands. I think there is more that wasn't explored and she could have
gone further with entrepreneurism if started earlier.

There is the shadow side, or what happens when talent/desire doesn't find expression. I won't go into it and it may not be 22 per se.
She's an 8 personality as well (born on 8-8), a Leo, as well.

I have not had an easy relationship with her, to put it mildly. I think there is a strong karmic thing. I thought this
even before finding this out (because things don't make sense otherwise).

I think that the thoughts a mother has about their child shapes the child. With 22 energy this could be even more true.

My brother who is a 2 has always gotten along well with my mother, and has some similar traits. He's a bit more calm and
patient, being a 2. My brother is an expert builder, he can build houses, bridges, beautiful stonework, anything.
He had no formal training. I'm thinking that some of that 22 was passed to him in some way.