View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Master

10-11-22A Snippet …

An old phrase that helps gain ones own personal perspective on most anything is this … “I will not stand in my own way.”

So many times the twists and misdirects we hand ourselves only bury us more deeply into the hole we’ve only just begun to dig. Personal honesty plays a huge part in self-discovery. Happily … most of the time we are working on personal issues … they can be kept hidden from outside eyes.

One can spend massive amounts of time and energy on trying to “uncover” the why or how of a personal issue. Many times that only gives “power” to the issue itself. Perhaps a better way to try is to … as quickly as you can … devise a phrase to the opposite of the issue … find the “feeling” of the life of that phrase … and just begin to live it.

An example … “I am afraid of the dark.” Rather than spend time sleuthing past and current lifetimes … coin the phrase … “I am fearless in dark places” … then *feel* that … inwardly practicing going into a dark space and being more than comfortable … and carry on from there. Find the “life” of being fearless … on anything … one step at a time.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -