View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 11:46 AM
LizzieMusical

Was this Telepathy or just picking up information?

Last Year I was laying in bed early in the morning. I had my eyes closed and it was around 6am on a Sunday. All of a sudden I had a clear mental image of someone I know sat at their computer. I saw all of the details such as the type of computer, their clothes and shoes and even the floor and mat. These are also details I would not know about either as I have never been to the persons house or seen them in anything other than works clothes. Some details were correct later on I found. So anyway on the computer screen in the mental image the person was staring at a sunrise banner with a white background behind it. I opened my eyes and then closed them again and they were still there staring at the screen and holding a mug. I did not know what this sunrise banner was from. An hour later I turn the news on and see the same banner I saw the person in my minds eye staring at. The reason I had not seen it before was because I never turned the news on that early in the morning. So I saw a mental image before I knew it existed. At the time I was trying to reach out to the person online so they may have been thinking of me. They didn't get in touch with me until recently. I have never brought up the subject to the person but I wanted to share the expeirence. Is it possible the person was sending me the mental image? If so, how? If not then why would I pick it up?