View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Please keep this thread for Angels and Guides.
It has nothing to do with having any jab

Namaste

What a battle Native Spirit, you moderators doing important God's work keeping an eye on us all in this battle/war, and other messaging on here - and me and Freedom Fighters doing important 'God's free will' work for people now and those people of the future who don't get a say in it all...

I remember you Private Messaging me in the spring 'keep it to topic' and I replied if I'm stopped here I will do this all via my website connecting to MP's and connecting to FF's through Facebook - but as it happens Spiritual Forums played a vital roll in some worldwide common sense and normality along the way after science forced lockdowns.

And as GB News calls it a Spamdemic - Google can't even spell it - so I'll explain later more why I wrote re keeping Freedom Fighters strong - but its' job done for now - and phase 2 will be written and battled for on whatever platforms - but we're on path, and wiser, and Freedom Fighters were shown as instructed by God / Higher Knowledge to 'listen' for guidance, job done here...

https://www.facebook.com/GBNewsOnlin...1C&ref=sharing

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...