Thread: I see a moor
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder

I see a moor

My mother is currently very sick. She has been fighting Cancer, Liver Cirrhosis (non alcoholic) and covid vaccination syndrome.... It's a lot to deal with and her body is giving up, but the process is long and tedious.

We do not want to let her go and are slowly realizing that it might be the best way to go about it. In addition, it does take a toll on the family that waits turn to go back home.

We are all psychics and catholics. and since a while ago I have been noticing a moor, it's like he's just standing there, looking at our comings and goings. my mother has noticed him too. I do not feel anything bad or wrong about him, but I feel that it is a "he" and he is a moor... long curly hair, dark eyes, dark-olive like skin...

I do not understand who he is or why is he here. can anyone help? is he an angel? if so, what kind of angel? a reaper??