View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 05:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
... This question is for your own contemplation, not for an answer here.
I expressed my view, which contrasts with yours.

You adopted a superiority tone that is baseless. You are mistaken, but you don't have to believe me. Put aside ALL your current beliefs, everything you read or heard from the gurus and dogmas you follow, and start getting in touch with your inner-source of knowledge and guidance! If you don't make that effort, whatever you experience is detrimentally distorted.

There is nothing to argue about. You honestly believe what you claim, but that doesn't make it true. A warning for anybody should be the feeling of superiority, and the unpleasant reaction when their beliefs face another perspective.

In our short exchange, I expressed an opinion about the subject. You replied with a personal attack. This should be a tell for you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 18-07-2022 at 07:24 PM.