View Single Post
Old 20-05-2011, 11:18 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
Hi earthatic!

I am in the same boat. The experiences are piling up and I have not a clue what to do about them. Really. If I sat down trying to comprehend it I would probably blow a fuse.

There is one point I would like to make based on what I have experienced and that is that if something is visiting in the astral, it seems to be able to take any shape it pleases. Some of it seems to be influenced by my fears, thoughts, ideas, etc. I think that is why some people have such a problem with the astral is that thoughts can affect the quality and nature of the experiences. So, it is helpful to be able to control the mind and not let thoughts drift. If you expect to see something, chances are that you would. There are times I have seen things that really surprised me, but I am still hesitant to say that what I saw was what was really there and not some artifact of my own mind based on an expectation set.

One of the reasons I know these aren't aren't my own creations is because when I research these things, people come across the exact same things with descriptions almost identical to my experiences with them.

I know not to expect anything in the astral, and just see it as it is, because one time when talking to my spirit guide face to face, I assumed she looked different than how I was seeing her (I once caught a brief glimpse of her, and assumed she looked a certain way). Her face kept shifting in a subtle way while trying to retain a certain form, and she said "Just release any expectation of how I look and you will see me as I am."

So that is one of the first lessons I had learned.

BTW, when I started astral projecting I didn't even know aliens even existed there. So that's a pretty good confirmation in itself as to what is going on.

Last edited by earthatic : 20-05-2011 at 01:44 PM.