View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadriel
I was driving my car two days ago. I felt like a coffee and I didnt know where a starbucks was. I asked Hadriel who is the angel I speak with and he told me to get off at an upcoming exit. I did so and let his energy guide me up some streets, around a roundabout until I came across a shopping centre and on the outside of this shopping centre was a Starbucks with a drive thru.

This is very interesting. Two nights ago I was listening to a podcast where a former remote viewer spoke about her time in the US military. She alleges to have solved several cases where some 'most wanted' person or group needed locating. She successfully located a boat in the pacific ocean which was full of drugs. A helicopter was sent, and sure enough the boat was there, and full of drugs.

But she didn't use her third eye and physically see the locations. She asked her spirit guide to locate whoever, or wherever, and she'd produce the results using automatic writing. Her spirit guide would use her hand to write and describe where on the map they were. A colleague of hers would be reading her writing and pointing to the map. If they were a little bit wrong the spirit guide would write (through her) "a bit to the left" "a bit to the right" "up a bit" "down a bit" "there".

It was fascinating, and wholly credible.