View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There is a lot of focus on the Divine Feminine, feminine revelations and feminine ascended masters. Which makes it seem somewhat less relevant to the average bloke.

And I am somewhat cautious about books which try to portray the Divine in terms of gender.
If I may say so, you seem to misunderstand the entire concept. It's not a guidebook for women, it is not about gender. It is about the Divine Feminine aspects and energy that is in men just the same. It is also very important for men to be able to embrace this within themselves in order to be whole and healed. The collective masculine wound has to do with this too btw, and that wound is in the heart.
In a healed man the inner woman is supporting him so he is able to be fully empowered in his masculinity which means also in touch with his feelings, intuition, and so on and so forth.
For a woman it's the other way round and our collective wound is not the heart either but in the belly.

Both genders suffered tremendously under thousands of years of patriarchal society which is now changing into matriarchal.

Since change always comes from the feminine principle -again not gender related- the masculine always is behind. Like many women are now able to embrace the new and have done for a longer time, many men still can't.
The new way of interacting, being, etc. scares many of them so they latch on to how it was and often even knock the other gender as that's familiar.
In some countries this has mellowed down, in other countries -even in so called 1st world countries- this is still strong.

The thing is also that we women can't grow much further until enough men have also evolved and grown. So we basically have to wait.

This is the abridged version, it would require at least a thin book to explain all this properly.
Maybe this book is aiming at women, I don't know this particular book, but if it's about the entire concept it is very much suited for men as well.
Which won't mean everyone is ready for this, whether male or female.