View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Master
Generally going about everyday life, people who haven’t let the fullness of truth penetrate and undo them, often miss moments to let the fullness of that truth clear them fully, to not let it happen again. This is what I classify as transmutation, changing one’s entire reality within. Any issue you face, requires full attention to move through the whole.

It will catch you time and time again until it’s transformed.

And you’ll always meet the piece of the whole showing you where your still able to transform/transmute.

People can and do live with their petty behaviours, thinking that’s just me and expect others to just accept it as normal. Of course the one transforming through those behaviours won’t have to concern itself, but generally if your a conscious seeker, all those little subtle reactions are part of a bigger issue still clawing at you, if your the one reacting or behaving in old patterns that don’t support bridging togetherness as your own union.

If you look at this through the Buddhist teachings, you’ll see that allowing the fullness of the truth to penetrate you fully, allows for changes in how you relate/speech in how you think and direct your energies. In this view your taking full responsibility for all of you in your interactions with the world.