View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 02:41 PM
Experiencer
I've had at least one experience like that, although there were differences from what you described. Awe? Yeah - absolutely. Dread? Not so much. Bright? Yeah - very - almost too bright. Buzzing sound? Nope. Descent from above? Again nope. In a room? Nope. Moves around? Nope.

Still, I think we're talking about similar experiences. I was connected to it, but we didn't speak. There was nothing to say. As to what it was - I've no idea - but it reminded me of water nymphs for a number of reasons. Thing is, water nymphs are fae, and I don't think this was, or if it was it was a very very powerful one. Way more powerful than other fae I've met. The fae were there though, dancing all around her like a cloud of little rainbow fireflies.

So deity and devotee? Uh - no. Friends. And I suspect I know why. She's the second big step for me towards perceiving time in a way my mind still can't handle. For me, she's a doorway, and since I met her she's always with me in exactly the same place I met her. Always. She's even in my past, and presumably in my future. Perfectly still yet constantly moving, dancing in the dark.