View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 02:14 PM
Master
Bunny Day 3

Today's theme is an introduction to our subtle body instruments.

Today I posted this in response to Michael K.'s questions about the ego in meditation. Sri Vasudeva elaborated on this topic today. It's still up on the Facebook link and later you can find it here once they upload it. He speaks about ego before the meditation and also in his talk afterwards. (Remember this part starts after the chanting is finished.)

We can drives ourselves crazy arguing about this is ego, that is ego etc. It's more practical to start with your own experience of "self" because that is going to change for everybody, even in a lifetime.

Of course in Kundalini Mahayoga, the most practical "ego" to learn about is the Kundalini Ego. He explained this beautifully in today's talk.

I had this lovely meditation feeling Kundalini giving me an energy massage that I really needed this morning, but more and more I am feeling that unity consciousness with this Source Energy that is trying to flow in and through me without any interference from my other ego identities. He spoke about mudras and bandhas and other yogic events that can happen spontaneously in meditation as other ways Kundalini is trying to flow and the whole idea is to flow in perfect synchronisation with Her. This is what Lao Tzu talked about - being in the flow, flowing with Life.

I don't need to understand other stages of ego, only to become more in unity consciousness with Her. That's my next step. I'm sure there will be others, but that one is the one for getting the most out of the human experience.