View Single Post
Old 25-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Master

Hii RedEmbers,

Yes I agree. Lots of paths to take that eventually define us.

Greenslade, you’re not wrong. But you’re, in my personal case, not right either. Yes I can change the rules, but it’s not like that. And there’s consequences to change the rules (because it means the mechanics will be different from then on). I sometimed change the rules, but it isn’t by changing believes. I have to go through a lot of stuff to fulfill the wish of a change of rules. And that too isn’t defined by believe. Believes are more a way to make a solid request for me. I have modelled it often and tried to even mechanically (almost mathematically) simulate such stuff. I am not a mind that then decides on something to believe. Rather I still take my turns in discussing it with myself. And I came to sometimes believe in one model, another time in another. Sometimes I decide to fine tune it. Usually it gets fine tuned in discussion. It’s fine if you believe something else. I sometimes take turns with myself in arguments about how things work. So I did after I read your post.

Much kindness,

CW

PS: it’s nice to hear something else again, something similar to what I’ve heard before. But I always get quite aggravated when hearing things I’ve dismissed before. I think that might be a personality flaw of mine. But it’s me, so I just hide it as much as I deem necessary. Anyway, thanks for elaborating