Thread: Universal Blah
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2022, 07:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
is actual always feminine first.

I'm just telling you this as maybe this view vibes better with you too since you were an atheist.
I'm going to read your comments after I write this. I work with Jesus but I'm. not a Christian, he comes to me, sometimes visually, sometimes spiritually, sometimes in my dreams, etc. So various ways he will come and comfort me or sit with me as I go on my life. He knows I really need that when I physically call out to him. I don't see Jesus and his disciples as God but more like as illustrations of what we can do and be

The way jesus comes to me isnt as a god, but more like just a regular guy, friend ,helper, a reminder. One time actually, he came to me in jeans with holes in the knees.

Other times he would wear a robe, and I think that is a lesson for me to learn in my real, current life.

I am glad to know you know Jesus as that greatly powerful light. That light is comforting to me. Among other things...

I know he came in as his whole soul. I saw that happen, but not in real-time, as I was born thousands of years later �� was it 30 years or 33 years?

�� thanks for chatting for a bit.