View Single Post
Old 28-12-2021, 07:18 PM
asearcher

I did not think before there was a difference between a ghost and a spirit but if I got this right a ghost is sort of like an echo of something and on repeat, while to me a spirit knows it is free and one can communicate with much more simplicity with a spirit than if you have tried it with a ghost.

The way I see it low levels are "dying" to get in to our world and will do so if given an opportunity, where as beings of light work completely different and are not there to frighten us. I don't think ghosts are initially either, it just comes with the territory.

I can't see these beings unless I am somewhere between my waked state and my sleep, I can't really describe this state of mind but it is almost as I look with a pair of different eyes. Regardless I feel them, energy, emotions, personality.

I have met few who can see ghosts and very early (they do not know each other) they outright ask me "Can you see ghosts or spirits?", as if they are almost certain I can and I have to ask why do you ask? And they then tell me who's around.