View Single Post
Old 21-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Master
Angel Sparkles that I see after my NDE years ago were strong this morning... And yes the eyes of the world is on England and the UK now - waiting for that 'something to happen' moment that can change the direction 'and thinking' of the whole world.

They jabbed the whole nation up as many as they could catch, way ahead of the game in world terms - and that new bug that's come here is a cough, blown all out of proportion, media weakening millions of immune systems.

They should be ashamed - and teaching people on the TV nightly, how to strengthen immune systems up and jab the vulnerable - but they want it all, history books are not written yet for 2022 - this NHS battle is warming up - full on battle.

Anyone looking on now from science, media, MP's and advisors, and any in the greed mode - just have a think, I was shown these miserable distorted faces in the lower astral realms just drifting in the semi-dark in deep space - for months I was shown these in meditation, ready 'for now' this battle for greed 'think on' if this is you, do something good for your grandchildren.

I am not against jabs - but all in moderation, as required for the higher risk, and 'free will'... And here's some 'important' repeating numbers for me for keepsake, just seen - dated 21/12/21...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 21-12-2021 at 01:01 PM.