View Single Post
Old 18-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Master
Wife's up early this morning for work - so I get up make her a brew 'tea' and go back and meditate after a dream the night before.... Tinnitus is up, so I know there's something going on as in a message/guidance coming to me - and the blue swirling energy I see is gorgeous in meditation this morning - so here I am up and ready 'bang on path'...

Here's a blast from the past 'Duplicate World' some will have seen this in mid 2020's on here - people can't see it now from the website, I removed the link to it when no one would listen, but you here can see it here again.

And later I'm going to explain on our NHS group why it will be in a good idea for any newspapers looking on now to come out and support us, and show them this duplicate world page - for change and what's right for our grandchildren's future on this planet, and ours right now - instead of picking up on tales and stories by so called science professors and the like, who know nothing different than what they've been taught in manuals and a long glass tube.

Its only fair we have a say isn't it - science on radio 10 times a day, give me a chance - and if anyone want's to have a go when I speak, bring em on - because nothing's working 'yet' give someone else a chance, as in fair play - then decide...

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/duplicate-world.html

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...