View Single Post
Old 29-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Master
Unrequited love means one loves, the other doesn't reciprocate.
TFs is not the same. Both love the other but there are other obstacles that hinder permanent reunion.
TF relationship IS romantic, but it's of an entirely different vibration than any other connection. This is also the reason it doesn't always go smoothly. Both parties have to really be ready in their own personal and spiritual growth -and thus on their Soul path- to be ready for this high vibrational connection.
What you see in most cases is that at least one is not.

I guess people come up with "it's not a romantic relationship" because it doesn't always work out. Then it's easy to get to the incorrect belief that it's not supposed to be romantic. It IS!

There are plenty of real TFs in a romantic relationship, thing is you won't really come across them online. Happy people have other things to do. They're happily living life.
And I don't mean to offend anyone, but what you see here are the people for whom it didn't work out, and many of those aren't really TFs either. And I know I don't make myself popular by saying that, but you can simply tell by what they are saying.
High vibrational (TF) comes with being happy on your own, not needing a connection at all, wisdom, being stable and aligned etc etc.
What you see and read here tends to be a far cry from that.
Again, no offense.