View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Seeker

if anyone else would like to confront what I post online, please first contact my mother. She runs the professional "My Son is An Idiot" website. You really should clear all things by her first. She is a top tier debunker of anyone's possible attempts at self-worth and can easily destroy anyone's ability to have any joy, ever.

She is also a vampire, one of the undead, stalks the living, is in collusion with a family of succubi, has been rumored to murder and eat small children, and Judge Judy herself is known to fear her. She is mystery, mayhem, disorder and disruption. The NSA has frequently used her in covert operations, to destroy the confidence of US enemies, with her endless criticism about folk's choices for coats for bad weather. "That!?! You are wearing that!?! You will catch the death of a cold. And what will the neighbors think, that you have a mother who will let her son die the death of a cold? No, wear something decent!"

A plethora of known terrorists have committed suicide rather than listen to her endless rantings. She is power and terror, though she sits in assisted living watching her daily soap operas.