View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Master
Oftentimes what is causing issues with our bodies is our own mind. Too many people think it's some external energy being doing this. Most of the times this is not the case.
This is why there are books written about this, what's behind illnesses. I've got such a book by Christianne Beerlandt (in Dutch, not available in English oddly enough as it's the most comprehensive in this area), Ina Segal wrote a book on it, Louise Hays, and likely others too.

When I look up each of my ailments, from neck injury that stops me from working, to more minor things, the explanation of what's behind it (thoughts and feelings and fears etc) are 100% correct for each of them.
If Spirit is making sure something doesn't happen it is hardly ever -if at all- via lasting physical ailments.
It then is more like you being on the way for a job interview and you cannot get through traffic and miss the interview, and thus the job. Then you realise later on that this was meant to be as you found another job that suited you much better.
No harm was done, although in the moment you may have been frustrated or angry. But no bodily harm or ailments.