View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 10:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Acceptance

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
my whole life I've been flirting with the insanity rap sigh.

I sometimes sorta wish I could get over obsessing over her but at the same time it has been the best thing that could have happened, for self-growth.

FallingLeaves, I understand. It's as though you feel and think in ways foreign to everyone else. Sometimes, I feel so odd. I really pray that you get relief and you find your way through this to a happier, healthier you.

I am happy for my growth as well, and I want to grow more.

Overall, I just want to forgive myself, accept what is so, and move forward on this self love journey. I think about my love all the time even though I wish I didn't.

My relationship with the guy I was with for 3 years is done. As of last night, I am single. I am happy about this. He does not want to let go even though he said that he is not ready for a relationship. I just asked what are we doing? Where is this going? He said I used the question to get him to say what I wouldn't. That is not true, but he can believe what he wants.

I want to fully part ways and be by myself for awhile. I want to truly fall in love with myself. That excites me. Being alone will be an adventure.

Peace,

CardinalComet