View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 02:48 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarikel88
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in 'THE LAST DAYS', saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: (All men, women and children.)

Micah 6:4 Miriam was one third of Israel’s leadership team, with Miriam the eldest of the family of three, being counted below Moses the first, his older brother Aaron second, and Miriam the third.

Judges 4-5 Deborah was used of God as a chief prophet and judge over Israel, as was Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi, just to keep things in perspective.

There are five righteous women recorded in the genealogy in Matthew, and they are; “Tamar, who played the prostitute and seduced Judah, her father-in law into having sex with her, by which union she conceived and later bore his twin sons, Perez and Zerah. Then there is Rahab the madam of a house of ill repute in Jericho, who saved the Israelite spies and who later married Salmon, and bore his son ‘Boaz.’ The third is Ruth, who with sexual cunning deceived Boaz into marrying her, to whom she bore ‘Obed.’ The fourth is Bathsheba, who committed adultery with King David, who had her husband ‘Uriah’ killed, and she was the mother of Solomon, the youngest of her four sons, of whom the Lord said; “He shall be my son and I shall be his Father and it is he who shall build my temple for me.” [See 2nd Samuel 7: 14. and 1st Chronicles 17: 13.] Solomon was then blessed with the rulership of the most glorious period of Israel’s history. And last of all is Mary who united with her half-brother Joseph ben Alexander Helios, to conceive and bear Jesus, the promised Messiah.

The actions of these women were committed in the shadows beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits, who has declared these women to have acted in righteousness. Jesus was born according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, as was Isaac, who was born to Sarah the half-sister to Abraham.

Galatians 4: 29; At that time, the child born according to the flesh, [Ishmael], despised and persecuted him, [Isaac] who was born according to God’s promise and the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Isaac, who is the prototype of Jesus, was born of a brother/sister relationship and born of God’s promise according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, and Isaac was the biological son of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah, who were both sired by Terah: just as Jesus, who was born of God’s promise according to the power of the Holy Spirit, was the biological son of Joseph and his half-sister Mary, who were both sired by Alexander Helios=Heli.

Isaac, was offered up as a sacrifice by his father on the same mountain that Jesus, who had been chosen as the heir to our Fathers throne, was offered up. But both lived on, as God had prepared a replacement sacrifice for them. The replacement for Isaac, was a sheep, the replacement for Jesus, was the one year old unblemished lamb of God, [Enoch] who, at the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, was taken to the throne of the Most High in the creation and anointed as his successor, to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity.

Just as Isaac the promised seed of Abraham was born through the union of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, so too, the man Jesus, the reality of God’s promise to Abraham, was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit and born of the union of Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios III.

Peace.