View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 08:19 AM
Master
I wonder if people here realise the image shown to me yesterday was for everybody, and how it could be - and not in as I suggest on my website if people are not careful we'll be mask wearing in 50 years time, saying to our kids - this is how it is.

So I had a visit from the Holy Spirit at about 4'sh yesterday morning, I just know now when He's here to speak - tickly/tense calves and belly just rumbles - I must say Sir it's better than at 1 am when I was learning what was all going on, and i'd get messages and go write them down when I hadn't even had chance to get to sleep.

So yesterday I was given advice how to speed up my dawdling website, and get help put some back's into promoting that 'this could happen' - and the beautiful scene in what looked like a photograph, of how it could be if people around the world just listen - instead of rushing around where's my multiple holidays.

We're in a war here....... People in years gone by wouldn't just sit back and say it'll be ok - and sometimes just give some thought occasionally to helping others as well, that doesn't apply to everyone many do already... And that's why my tinnitus has been up a notch all morning - guidance, how's this looking Angels - will people listen.

I didn't think I was going to mention the Holy Spirit coming, then it came to mind some time ago to do this, and share - because besides all the arguments and discussions we've all had and seen about the jab - there's a second stage that's developing, and been brought to my mind - and its showing its ugly head here now in my town and the UK as normality tries to return, and many are masked up still - the 2nd stage which i'm hoping to get involved with and help - is will we all be wearing masks in 50 years time, and telling grandchildren this is how it is get on with it.

Using the UK as an example here - as we get close to winter months, this will go one of 2 ways - either we cruise up to Christmas in decent shape or hospitals start to fill, and it'll be get your mask on to protect others - time will tell.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 21-09-2021 at 09:55 AM.