View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 09:24 AM
Master
Thanks for that info BigJohn - at least since coming back off hols I see there's at least one here that's not gone into deep hibernation... Some serious 'new viewer' counter movement overnight - its one powerful forum this... Could be a lot logging on from other galaxies of course 'having a nose at us' go away leave us to it.

This thread can't be boosted from the dreams page anymore from my dream of viruses - I had something to add to it, its been removed, science slipped in middle of the night and nicked it - valuable stay strong information on there against bugs.

And yes, before anyone has a go - I know the jabs saves millions of lives, but so does knowledge - and when I emailed newspapers and government in 2020 re putting on positive adverts on TV to offset the mass panic created by media, weakening millions of immune systems - no one listened...

I'm on the road again today delivering getting through to Christmas posters in good shape here, to the 2nd half of my town - there's 100s of shops/businesses, never knew there was so many - then mass emailing next week.

And watch that overuse of alcohol everyone, it weakens immune systems - everything in moderation as they say... A lot of people, including the double jabbed on Facebook etc are getting ill with flu bugs, so they'll need some help... Have a good day, keep busy, rest when the body wants to rest - Stay Strong....

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 11-09-2021 at 10:15 AM.