View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Master
We got back from North Wales today, we nipped down to the local big food shop here in Macc, and I was surprised to see 50/65% unmasked, big difference from last week in there - first time ive felt comfortable without my visor on.

It will be nice if we can keep making improvements, and being able to live normally again, instead of over protecting our immune system, keep it strong - otherwise, if we're not careful and brave enough - in many decades our grandkids will say 'is this how it is always'? -and we'll say yes, its to protect us.

And fair enough if that's what some want, there'll always be masks available - and people can shout all they want to about its to protect others, get that gel on in between your fingers, that's a skill ive seen youngsters doing this in and out of shops, while holding the phone as well...

Anyone else got anything to say?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...