View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Master
Just in sunny Wales at the moment, even put my little dog in the sea for a swim, first time in 4 years - had to take my socks off and have a paddle to chuck him in.

Even took my top off today impress the ladies lol - does anyone here know why the sea here is now so clean, someone said new rules had stopped factories chucking filth in the sea.

Anyway back to bugs - on my website I'm promoting getting to Christmas in good shape, the UK as a whole, and on news last night they said they were considering a two week lockdown in Oct to stabilise hospitals.

It comes to mind when majority here have been jabbed, just how well the jabs work, and I know the jab supporters will say, stops you dying - so does knowledge and being positive and not fearing it - anyway time will tell, we see how it goes... no guarantees either way, your choice everyone jab or no jab...

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...