View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 07:11 AM
Master
Thanks for your message Jo and your contribution here... Nice read about the animals clearing Ed - that's what I sometimes say lets be strong today Ed, as in my head... and that time being at peace with the animals is good for our soul, good for our mind/body, and so the immune system if we remember to communicate with it and guide our cells occasionally that is.

We're off to stay in a caravan in sunny Wales this Mon to Fri - wife booked it many moons ago before the prices rocketed, not sure all these massive prices all over the UK is clever, just when the UK holiday trade gets a year of good custom and they hike the prices up, people will go back abroad.

We seem to get gifted some sunny weather, we've done ok - and a few days ago we were expecting to take wellies, but it looks ok - I'll have my phone with me if anybody needs me lol don't bother.

Wife can't quite work it out how get so lucky with the weather, she likes a bit of sun... I can remember from my dark days 'which become a strength' in the future people' look for the light here, get help, so along with going through awakening, over sensitive hearing and depression - one of my problems made me very i'll for 5 weeks, was a phone battery was leaking charge and bad energy into my hand.

And one day, lying on the bed, I said 'I'm just waiting for something good to happen' and immediately that moment the sun shone in on a full cloud day - the cloud had opened.... and it was afternoon sun should have been at the rear of the house - and don't tell me this can't happen, wife came upstairs to look at it shining on the floor, and I peeped through the blinds, it was the sun...

Hope you enjoy reading and it gives someone a lift or some hope - have a good day.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...