View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Master
I been out this morning - chuck the body on the mountain bike give it some exercise, nearly 70 years now on this planet needs a bit of running occasionally this body lol keep going.... I went to the park leaning on a old tree having a think - a lot of sitting around involved messaging here and there helping folk one place and another online and local.

On my/our ''Church Regeneration Project'' on Facebook we have 80 members now unless we lose a barrow load today for some reason, so any new ones from here are welcome - on there someone added last night video of this minister who brought someone back from the dead - but I didn't see it because of all the shouting.

So I thought i'd message on here neutral base, and ask would you go to church where the man is shouting loud, because I wouldn't - and he was shouting...

I know it does happen a lot though - thought I'd ask on here maybe keep this thread active 'while still getting a point across' in good view re viruses.

This might even persuade one or two to join our Facebook group, one never knows, got to be in it to win it asking here - as an extra group to what you have, we talk some good stuff on there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...