Thread: Sharing a Story
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2021, 02:02 AM
Administrator
Sharing a Story

Hello

I want to share a story here from an event I attended where two very well known Medium's were doing a live Platform Show. I was in the audience and I was a part of the event organizations. The night of the event I choose to sit in the background away from anyone that might know of my abilities and bring me into the mix.

I was sitting way in the back by the exit door, I was far enough away there is no way they would have seen me there as I trucked myself into hiding. They kept at this one contact. It was directed to me at me but I wanted nothing to do with this contact taking center stage. So I pushed it back at them that it was in the wrong area. For them to go around in circles for a bit not letting it GO ! Then back to my area where someone said "I think it is her" that your looking for. I quietly said to the lady no leave it alone please. They did not get to me as she dropped it.

Finally they just shared the story feeling that it was important and did go to someone in the back row.

I went to them after the show and said she went to me, but there was no way I was giving her the stage with the "poor me" sob story she would have shared. There was no "poor me" at times our cards are handed to us and we have to live with the events of our death.

They were upset that I did not say something take this one on....and then admitted they "felt the push back" and still moved forwards. That is an innovation, when you say no even with energy no is no.

I have found of late more an more are "pushing" things to get that approval place

When your going to see a Medium make sure you set the boundaries that if you do not wish contact with someone that comes in you say so. I never spoke up as I knew well the EGO with these 2 would have made them push it more and bring me into the mix with them.

We control a reading not the person doing the reading remember that. Too many times I am hearing about bad experiences or those that want more and more contact after the original reading request. You do not need to fall into that place.

Lynn