View Single Post
Old 18-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Master

This is what has worked for me.

To see energy or someone's aura you need to unfocus your eyes. Find a spot in the distance of whoever or whatever you're gazing at so that you have the person or the object in the foreground and you're looking past them to a spot in the background where you still see the person or object. After a few moments you should begin to see a bright energy light outline or a dark blue outline that is very close to the body or object. As you continue to gaze past the object or person you'll begin to see flashes of another color or another color layered out past the blue energy line.

And the few times that I've seen auras I wasn't looking for them but my mind was not focused on anything and I was looking at the people. In one incident, a coworker was on the phone and I saw a bright orange light just shoot out of her back. She was having a very animated conversation with a friend and she was laughing.

In another, I was in an auditorium listening to a speaker and I saw a light blue light shooting up and out to the left from her back.

It doesn't happen often to me.

Last edited by Traveler : 18-05-2021 at 05:19 PM.