View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 11:21 PM
I looked this up that a friend sent last year - of interest:

My shamanic teacher says that 90% of the thoughts we think are not our own and that we are bombarded by the collective unconscious and others who are sending their thoughts to us. Then we think these thoughts are our own. He taught us a neat way to clear these hauntings.

Surround yourself in a column of light going up to source and down to the center of Mother Earth.
"I may only be contacted by true Christ consciousness throughout the entirety of this process.
I release and clear all thought forms or energetic distortions that could prevent this process from working."
Put a mirror finish on the exterior of your column of light to reflect negative energy.

"I give myself permission to remove and clear all thought forms, imprints and beliefs regarding ____________ (fill in the blank "not mattering" etc.) and

I ask Great Spirit, Archangel Michael and my guides and angels to release and clear them now. Thank you."

or "I give myself permission to release and clear all karmic cords between ___________ ('that' person's name) concerning ________ (not mattering) and

I ask AA Michael and my guides and angels to release and cut them now.

Thank you."

Done. This works. Instantly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru