View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:51 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Oh ok ... so you think the world leaders are part of some cosmic conspiracy which is aimed at keeping us all in the dark, and therefore unaware of the truth yin? I am not sure they are that smart lol

No not at all, first make me sound like a crackpot in conspiracy theories, which is not what im trying to say ,, oh well never mind, the written word can be a bit hard to convey your non chalance to something .

Do i think govt heads are that smart hell nooo hahaha, thats what i said earlier .

Look i really have no idea of the beginning nor the end of my thought , it simply is a thought.

If i have to add to it in some way

maybe if you look at the Egyptians, the truth of evolution, technology, how to use astrology all of that is lost ! Or is it simply hidden from us ? And if its hidden from us then who is hiding it , spiritually hiding or powers on this earth?

Or what about water power... we have oceans surrounding us in australia, why not use thw water turbines to power our cities ????

There is alot of TRUTH out there that is not being shared with us....

remember the days of NUCLEAR power is harmless, and then many people died of cancer and its now genetically passed down through the generations , cancer.