Thread: Dream of my dog
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
My family has many dogs and cats, few days ago, my father decided to give one of the dogs to another family. When I heard this, I felt as if a part of me was gone, this is one of the dogs that comes with me when I take long walks in the forest. I love all my dogs and my cats. I was quite sad so I withdraw within myself and visualised my dog come back home.

This night I had this amazing dream, I saw my dog and it was back home, I was very surprised seeing my dog back home.

I woke up this morning, quite sleepy, when suddenly, my father said to me, look who's back? Yes, my dog!!!!! Just like in my dream, it was 100% the same experience, in the same place and I did exactly those gestures that I did in my dream.

How can this be? I saw this in my dream even before it happened!!!

That family took the dog few days ago, I had 0 dreams about this, only this night, in the very same day my dog came back I saw my dog being back home.

ThatMan - Very simply you had a precognitive dream. That is dreaming of something that is about to happen before it actually happens. That just goes to show how truly connected you are to your dog. If he/she came all the way back home, perhaps that's exactly where he/she is meant to be - with you!