View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 07:15 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
How to get in contact with one's guides, or soul? It's frustrating to read about it unless I too can access it
Sister the ability is in each of us. Conscience. Listen to Jiminy Cricket and be consoled. It is true that this often seems to be a one way communication when a real time communication would be more interesting but consider this. We, any of us, in prayer, construct an energetic link to our souls. In reality this is no more than our thoughts traveling very quickly up the silver cord to the land of the souls. And it will be both noted and answered. Consider the religious devotee who prays. After the answer is received, and answers are always sent, he or she may say "God answered my prayers. God gave me new direction in life. By God's grace I am saved". But was the soul not in between God and the supplicant? Yes. This is the way of it. If we think ourselves to be less psychic than might be desired they use prayer. It is a most effective means of communicating directly with our souls. And our guides? They are other souls who are very close to our own. Nothing passes between us and God without they are aware. And they will always answer. This is gift of endless bounty that is spoken of.