View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 05:50 PM
asearcher

Hi, I'm back with this super weird story . Been trying to find anything that would explain HOW two spirits can make a astral child would be possible.

Found a blog/article? what now it is? interview with somene from the other side of the grave, perhaps not the ultimate resource but it is the one thing I found that describe about astral children, that not only God creates life it says, but in the last sentence of the claimed interview "Creation is God’s plan…however that happens…however that is chosen to…become."

https://irishyogini.medium.com/astra...g-d6716b0b16b3

"People that are into this whole spiritual game…they learn that creation doesn’t just happen on Earth. That creation happens anywhere and everywhere. Creation is creation whether that’s an energy, a plant, a spark"

if we are still creating in the astral realm as energy…not always with babies…I’m just saying in general….
P: Yeah.
K: Then creation can exist anywhere and at anytime.
P: Yeah. It’s just if you’re willing to bring it into form or not.
K: Now that’s…where I’m confused because if we’re talking astral children…is that really form?
P: It is. Just not a physical form but…they can be perceived as physical with physical eyes.
K: (flopping back) Oh boy.
P: Consider something for a second.
K: Okay.
P: When I dropped down from heaven and sat at your desk at work…did I look like something you recognized?
K: No. I didn’t recognize you.
P: I mean…I mean as a man. You saw a man.
K: Okay. Yes. I saw a man.
P: But…I’m energy…but you perceived a man.
K: Yeah.
P: Now, a woman who’s pregnant, dreams of her baby…and after that dream…she knew it was going to be a girl but that dream…that little girl…even though she was safe in the womb…she came as energy into the dream.
K: I see your point.
P: So anything of creation can be perceived as something that would…that a person would recognize.
K: That makes sense. Because we humans have a tendency to think in these boxed in, one dimensional terms.
P: Which really limits. It’s really limiting and that’s why…things like astral families…children…making babies…it’s really kept in that small one dimensional way of thinking. Like a kid drawing stick figures in grade two art class.
K: Really?
P: Yeah…really. Things like this…just get a bad rep because it’s only seen as one way and it’s not. Or, it’s turned into a mystery or a conspiracy and it’s not. Creation was never something to conspire about. Creation is God’s plan…however that happens…however that is chosen to…become."

It also mention twin flames and the sparks from that untion can, if I get this right, create life, the sparks are the children.