View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 07:20 AM
Knower
I will start then with what I love to do elixirs brewing,
I love to do what I call a brewing energetic circle or in the shape of the wind's 4 directions, north, south, east, and west, followed by a candle at each side of the wind and incense near that. I normally do it at 3 times of the day at morning midday than at night at the first day of brewing, to symbolize both the sun and moon, then I keep that energy circle for along as there is water in the bottle to keep it potent, I normally age it at least a 7 day before I drink it, I put it in place that exposed to sun and moon glow even if not directly that still effective, before brewing it I set my intentions then I start to do it, and every day I do the intentions again of what I want the effects of this elixirs to be and send my intention to the bottle and the gems and the artifacts near it,
I also use sounds near it of high vibration music like angelic music,or even sing,
I hope that helps.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.