View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 09:26 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUGLI
He didn't talk about vibration state and what to do when they occur, I tried his technique last night and I enter the vibration state but it just faded away, anyone who had a similar experience, what you do when vibration occur?

Does he assume we just appear in the phase after doing some techniques and avoiding vibration state or SP?

Remember your body has to go completely asleep, so when it starts just go with it let yourself go to sleep. As long as your mind stays awake when your body goes to sleep you will project.

I don't think I personally get any vibrations but I always get a feeling of falling like in a laggy game where you keep skipping back up then falling slowly. And also always hear a high pitched buzzing noise right before it happens.

The very first time I did it I was trying pretty frequently while listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjWoytHnLs0 ..after another unsuccessful attempt, I just went to bed then it happened without trying. So I do think something about that track helps, it is what it was originally made for. After doing it once it happened a lot more automatically, I've only managed to do it once while actually trying, but I don't try very often... I'm sure its a skill one could master.