View Single Post
Old 19-12-2020, 09:24 PM
asearcher

Honey, you have throughout put yourself under this married guy's shoe and now he stepped on you. it was going to happen sooner and later. It has nothing to do with you - and everything to do with him being married and not wanting to come clean. That is my take on it.

Also his wife may be on to him and he has either told some bull ... story or something else and he now has to answer to her, could be too he has given up his computer rights all to win her trust again?

Could be they have gotten too comfertable in their relationhip before and now near the wake up call they have re discovered each other and improved their relationship - meaning you're out, you're a threat.

Have you considered how he has felt about himself, after he had not just hugged you but your lips touching - you two kissing each other? - and then he go home to his wife and kiss her lips?

Have you not thought of her at all? Has she not been real to you? I think you have been too caught up with his attention on you, no? But she is real. She has been real all this time. And if it was just a question of friendship then he ought to have introduced you two to each other, no?

I don't understand how you have been able to cope for this long having such strong feelings for this guy knowing he is married? And accepting getting only so little in return? How is your self worth? You should value yourself more. This is serious. You have wasted over 3 years on communicating with this guy. That is 3 years you could have had with someone else, who was single and available to you and who could have given you everything. This guy does not even have the descensy to tell it to your face - but go and lock you out without explaination. Kind of a coward, don't you think? Not the best character for sure.

I hope I have not hurt your feelings. I hope you will find someone who will treat you right in the future.